Modern rooms with safe box facilities. All rooms portray elegant beautiful boutique designs and fascinating interior designs with fire proof carpets, cable TV, coffee/tea making facilities and solar powered hot water system and a wonderful shower and bathroom. Rooms are available from smoking and non-smoking.
SUPERIOR DOUBLE ROOM consists of 2 single-sized beds with window view. COMPLIMENTARY breakfast for 2 person.
Dorset Boutique Hotel provides a host of conveniences the guests can enjoy;
24 hours reception and bell boy services
Lift to all floors
Restaurant / Cafe ( Halal )
32 inch LCD TV with cable channel, and local channels
Coffee / Tea Making Facilities
In Room Hair Dryer
In Room Safe Box
Queen / Twin Size Beds
Fascimile Service, Postal Service & Concierge
Local Tour, Ticketing Services
Barber/Saloon & Massage Service nearby
Car Rental & Sight Seeing Services as per earlier request
Local Attraction & Map Guide
Room Service & Packed Lunches
Conference & Catering Services
Luggage / Baggage Room Services
Daily Housekeeping Services
Lobby Sofa Sitting Area & Waiting Hall
Dorset Boutique Hotel Online Room Reservation Terms & Conditions
1. "RM" denotes Ringgit Malaysia.
2. "Room" means the whole accommodation per room type.
3. Rates offered are strictly for internet booking only.
4. Rates quoted are nett, inclusive of 6% GST. Any surcharges imposed will be additional to these service charge and government tax.
5. Rates are based on the current government taxation policy. In the event of any changes, The Hotel reserves the right to amend the room rates accordingly to reflect the new tax rate gazette by the Malaysian Government.
6. Rates quoted are for each room type only, with a maximum occupancy of two adults and two children per room types.
7. The above rates quoted are inclusive of two buffet breakfast for each room at the "Dorset" Cafe.
8. Normal rates are applicable during eves of public holidays and public holidays.
9. Official check in time is 2.00 pm on the day of arrival and check out time is 12.00 noon on the day of departure. Extension of late check out is subject to room availability. Late check out fees are applicable after 2.00 pm.
10. Extra bed rates quoted exclude the buffet breakfast.
11. While The Hotel will try to ensure that the information provided in the web site is correct and accurate, it is however not responsible for any unintentional mistakes or errors made in it.
12. The internet reservation will be considered null and void if the information provided by the guest is incorrect. The Hotel reserves the right not to accept the reservation in any event that the reservation made is deemed fraudulent in nature.
13. All rates are accorded at the discretion of The Hotel and are subject to change without advance notice.
14. All rates must be paid in full when a booking is made. In the event the rate has not been paid in full for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
15. There will be NO REFUNDS for all internet bookings and reservations.
16. You will hereby acknowledge and agree that your personal data has been given to us for the purposes of securing room bookings, and providing you with confirmation of the said booking, accounting and billing, checking credit or other payment cards, credit card payments, administrative and legal purposes (if any), statistical analysis and helping us in any future dealings with you. For these purposes, by entering into these accommodation reservations with us, you authorize us to retain and use your personal data within our own offices, authorized agents, government agencies, third party associates and other hoteliers.
17. You are solely responsible for obtaining all your valid travel and health documents to and from Malaysia. The Hotel will not be responsible in any way if you are unable to come to stay with us as a result of non compliance of your travel arrangements with the relevant immigration or health authorities.
18. All Malaysian citizens are required to produce their identity cards (IC) or valid passports upon check in. All foreigners (non-Malaysian citizens) must produce their valid international passports upon check in.
19. Reservation and Date Change Policy
* A non refundable administrative fee of Thirty ringgit (RM 30.00) per room per night will be imposed for any changes in the reservation bookings.
* All Reservation changes (including upgrades) are subject to room availability.
* Reservation changes are not allowed within 48 hours of check in date.
* All reservation changes are only valid within 30 days of the original reservation date. Any changes beyond the 30 days expiry date are deemed to be cancelled.
20. Any rights to damages arising from complaints shall be extinguished if an action is not brought against us within one (1) month from the date of departure from The Hotel.
21. Management reserves the right to cancel or change the conditions related to the acceptance of reservations, as well as the prices published on the website without prior notice.
22. For enquries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.